Connect, Learn, Apply
The Commonwealth Learning Alliance aims to Connect to Learn, share and Apply knowledge.
In this space we can co-create and generate knowledge by sharing and reflecting on policies, practices, research findings, reports and data.
- Strengthen knowledge sharing and foster continuous learning.
- Stimulate innovation in member states or innovate faster by providing access to knowledge.
- Facilitate uptake of insights by decision makers, policy makers and practitioners.
- Learn for replication, adaptation and scaling up.
- Increase member states capabilities for knowledge creation and application.